Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Maegan’s New Home







I am pulling all kind of pictures off my phone during lunch break and you can tell how bad I am at keeping up with this sort of thing…..

….because Maegan’s house is already built.

They need to be posted anyway because it’s still fun to go back and see the progress that happened so slowly on a daily basis we forgot what we started with. I believe this was our second trip out to their lot, the first time Maegan drove us out there it seemed like there wasn’t a sign yet. The next time we went out there was a foundation and the next – a house! Building or buying a house can be so stressful but in the end you get to see pictures of yourself standing next to a ‘sold’ sign and it gives you a sense of validation. Funny thing about Maegan, when she walked us through the model home and told us the color she selected was Sherwin Williams ‘latte’ I almost shrieked because that’s what I picked for my house too! TJ hates it but we both feel okay with that. =)

In any case it’s endearing because as I mentioned in the IKEA post, we pick out virtually almost the same things whether or not we’re around each other. It’s fun once in awhile to be silly and excited over small details like a duvet or paint colors.

I ramble on and on, but I present the beginning of Maegan’s new house. More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment