Sunday, July 5, 2009

Project Halloween 2009






It begins.

The conception of Wonder Woman's cape began last year with a dream and her mother's ability to sew, this year it will be recreated in smaller version for baby Casey.
But the dream is much, much larger this year.
What started as Wonder Woman has this year spun into Wonder Baby, Supergirl, Batman, 2 smaller Batman's, and Superman.

Mom has already started on the panel's for Wonder Baby, a very time consuming project as she has to draw the pattern by hand. I wish I had all the old photos from last year to capture the amount of work that went into making my cape for Wonder Woman, but hopefully the experience will make the Wonder Baby cape go by a little faster.

In any case I only have the few pictures I took from today on TJ's phone while we worked on Superman and Supergirl but there will be more to follow once I pull the other's off mom's cameras. Behold, the creation of two of the capes thus far - in the meantime I busy myself looking for customized embroidered S's for TJ and Steph.




No comments:

Post a Comment